Thursday, February 7, 2008

SHOW!


Finally going to start using this hopefully it goes well.
Today was kind of rushed their was a CFUV general meeting before hand which i left out early to rush over here.

I finally have a version of Crime In Stereo's Is Dead on my computer / mp3 player. The vinyl looks amazing and have been playing the cd at the station a lot over the past few weeks. They have been the main band I have been listening to over the past 2 days.




Tracks played today!

Artist - album - title

Holy Fuck - n/a - Paper Planes (remix of MIA)
Crime In Stereo - Is Dead - Unfortunate Tourists
Soul Control - Soul Control - I Struggle

Beasts & Superbeasts - s/t - If I was a house
Magnetic Fields - distortion - California Girls
American Nightmare - Ice Age Demo - Please Die!

Crime In Stereo - Is Dead - Small Skeletal
Shipwreck - Abyss - Lotus
Champion - Power of Ten Comp vol 2 - Another Failure
Rites of Spring - All Through a life - all through a life

Final Verdict - Reaching for something better - Stand Your Ground
Pulling Teeth - Martyr Immortal - Martyr Immortal
Trap Them - Seance Prime - Pulse Mavens

Black Mountain - In The Future - Tyrants

Xiu Xiu - Women as Lovers - F.T.W.


Hopefully next week Brock of Almonds, Cohen and Jordan of Colourbook can come in the station in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

nevin said...

Troy's blog! So is Almonds, Cohen playing on your show? I'd like to tune into thattt. I like how you split up your sets on the playlist. Troy's blog!

Troy said...

Brock and Jordan were going to come in and do their own thing (haha i asked them / they asked me kind of) inspired by you having Balacade on the air.

I will be sure to tell you when they DO actually get in